Welcome to the New Rochelle Public Library
Public Computer Center
The New Rochelle Public Library (NRPL) Public Computer Center (PCC )
provides free public access computing services to the general public
with a focus on services for the unemployed and underemployed and other vulnerable populations, including individuals in need of social services,
the physically disabled, seniors, and individuals with little or no English
language proficiency, and others.
- E - Forms for food stamps and other benefits, on-line job
applications, immigration papers, etc..
- Workforce training to help job seekers with locating
employment opportunities.Help from a a Job Readiness Coach is available
- live interactive online help combined with online resources to guide you
through the necessary tasks to get a job.
- Computer instructions both in English & Spanish; test preparation, interviewing skills in an enhanced Computer Lab.
- Get assistance finding Social Service Resources and Benefits
A bi-lingual Social Worker is available to meet with you, on a
drop-in basis to find Social Service Resources and Benefits.